|1. You just tried to enter your password on the microwave.
2. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
3. You call your son's beeper to let him know it's time
to eat. He e-mails you back from his bedroom, "What's for dinner?"
4. Your daughter sells Girl Scout Cookies via her web site.
5. You chat several times a day with a stranger from South Africa,
but you haven't spoken with your next door neighbor yet this year.
6. You check the ingredients on a can of chicken noodle
soup to see if it contains Echinacea.
7. Your grandmother asks you to send her a JPEG file of
your newborn so she can create a new screen saver.
8. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell
phone to see if anyone is home.
9. Every commercial on television has a website address
at the bottom of the screen.
10. You buy a computer and 6 months later it's out of
date and now sells for half the price you paid.
11. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which
you didn't have the first 20 or 30 years of your life is
cause for panic and turning around to go get it.
12. Using real money, instead of credit or debit, to
make a purchase would be a hassle and take planning.
13. Cleaning up the dining room means getting the fast
food bags out of the back seat of your car.
14. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is
that they don't have e-mail addresses.
15. You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow.
16. Your dining room table is now your flat filing cabinet.
17. Your idea of being organized is multiple-colored Post-it notes.
18. You hear most of your jokes via e-mail instead of in person.
19. You get an extra phone line so you can get phone calls.
20. You disconnect from the Internet and get this awful feeling,
as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
21. You get up in the morning and go on-line before getting your coffee.
22. You wake up at 2 AM to go to the bathroom and check
your E-mail on your way back to bed.
23. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
24. You're thinking how true all of this is.
25. Even worse, you're probably going to forward it to someone else.